Monday, April 6, 2015
Thursday, March 18, 2010
The IntelliSkin Shirt
The IntelliSkin shirt is the leading evidence-based, functional performance garment designed to instantly improve the way people look, feel and function. Its proprietary built-in intelligence retrains your body to achieve optimal muscular balance and function through proper alignment and quality of movement. Created by leading sports medicine expert and accomplished athlete, Dr. Tim Brown, the IntelliSkin shirt incorporates advanced sports science, medical research, design and construction that trigger instant and predictable sensorimotor responses. READ MORE:http://drbrowndesigns.com/Shirts/Default.aspx
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Floaters are one of the funnest things to do on a wave. Its a very functional maneuver and you can make some pretty long sections.
1) Get Speed and lots of it. You want to be able to climb on top of the lip and ride parallel to the wave face.
2) When you see the wave crumbling this is a good time to be up on top of the waterfall.
3) Dont make to many adjusments and just let the wave do most of the work. Make sure you are on top of the lip and just hang there.
4) Come down with the lip and make sure you are centered on top of the board leaning forward with your front leg just pointing the board and the back leg strong and stable.
5) When you come down make sure you dont perl. Keep nose up and try a soft landing.
I know its easier said then done but here is our youtube page of how you can do this on a small wave.
Now get out there!
Good for You, Bad for Mother Earth? | $1.79 might seem like a small price to pay for a bottle of water. But it costs the Earth far more than...
High-Tech Trash Will your discarded TV end up in a ditch in Ghana? By Chris Carroll National Geographic Staff Photograph by Pete...
A penthouse apartment in Laguna Beach was recently reduced by $200,000 and is now being offered as a short sale. The ho...