Here’s what our counter of readers’ page views at ocregister.com told us were the 12 posts from this blog that you folks visited the most in March!
So, the envelope, please! Let me present — drum roll, please — Lansner on Real Estate’s most-popular “Blue Ribbon” postings, so to speak (Click on the headlines to read the stories!0 …
- How a million-dollar home sold in Costa Mesa
- ‘Housewife’ gets loan modification
- Family charged in $16 million real estate fraud
- 317,000 properties to get tax-cut review
- OC home prices fall 2nd straight month
- Hear why housing will slump again
- OC hottest US housing market?
- Builder raises new OC home prices
- Why this housing bubble was different
- Unfinished OC condos sell for $27 million
- Bren owns world’s 45th largest fortune
- $95 million home envisioned for Newport