The Irvine Co.’s fast-selling Woodbury neighborhood will soon get another community — “Santa Barbara” built by California Pacific Homes, controlled by Irvine Co. owner Don Bren’s family. The company is now starting an interest list. No date for sales has been announced, but some pre-qualified buyers were allowed to sign contracts before the formal launch of other Woodbury neighborhoods.
What will Irvine’s “Santa Barbara” comprise?
- How many? 125 homes.
- Styles? Townhomes and flats.
- Look? Click on photos at right for larger immages!
- Sizes? From 1,165 square feet to 1,775.
- Bedrooms? 2 or 3
- Baths? 2 to 3.5
- Pricing? To be determined.
- Amenities? Builder says “spacious Great Rooms, open kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances plus charming courtyards. Private deck, office and loft are also featured in select home designs.”
- Pricing has not yet been determined.
- Tom Veal, vice president, Irvine Company Community Development: “Santa Barbara truly captures the spirit of today’s very modern, casual Southern California lifestyle and the kind of active living that abounds in the Village of Woodbury.”