The folks at Realtor.com compiled a list of the top 10 most-searched homes for sale in Orange County from their Web site (reflecting late March trends) …
|Laguna Beach||1087 Flamingo Road||$549,900|
|Ladera Ranch||73 Kyle Court||$599,900|
|Ladera Ranch||6 Minford Circle||$574,900|
|Newport Beach||20491 Savanna Lane #5||$555,000|
|Dana Point||25251 Mainsail Drive||$550,000|
|San Clemente||424 Camino Flora Vista||$689,000|
|San Clemente||1409 Manera Ventosa||$600,000|
|Anaheim Hills||6403 East Calle Del Norte||$620,000|
|Dana Point||33206 Carribbean Way||$559,000|
- These are the listings that online home shoppers check out the most in O.C.
- The homes are tracked within 20% of the median list price for the county, which is $629,900.
- This week, Irvine takes the cake with the most popular home for sale. See photos above (click for larger images).
- The second most popular listing is a foreclosure in Laguna Beach that is currently in escrow.
- Ladera Ranch, San Clemente and Dana Point dominate the list with the most appearances in the top 10.
- The last time we tracked the county’s hottest homes, a Dana Point home graced the top of the list.
- CLICK on address links and photos for additional information.